During all the planning and excitement around the Easter holiday (that’s literally only a few weeks away), I bet cooking a good old, filling dinner (like this super easy Pork Stir Fry) is the last thing on your mind. Right? Because all I can day dream about is a lazy long weekend, enjoying the last bit of summer, with a braai or two, good friends and bubbly…
But we still have to feed the crowds at home, after a long day at work. Cue; PORK STIR FRY!
Luckily you don’t have to be stuck with that dilemma because this recipe of Pork Stir Fry makes dinnertime effortless. I like that word, a lot! With a simple stir fry combination of carrots, peppers, pineapple and sprouts served with the most insanely good roasted pork fillet – your evening could turn into a pretty damn delicious event.
This recipe of Pork Stir Fry is a new addition to my first Ebook. Aninas Recipes Volume 1 , and I am so overwhelmed by the amount of support, I hope you all get to enjoy the food we eat on a daily basis. This recipe is in there folks, with a few other new ones – you should totes get your hands on a copy ASAP!
I think stir fries are the bees knees – it is super easy to cook, makes for a pretty delicious and filling meal and you end up with one dirty wok. If you are good. The addition of pork is great, since we don’t have a lot of it. I love a good roasted loin, perfectly cooked with plenty of seasoning. Here is to many more fuss free dinners in future!
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 500 gr pork fillet
- olive oil to rub fillet
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and black pepper to season
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 bird eye chili finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 2 carrots sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- sprouts to serve
- Rub the pork fillet with olive oil, seasoning and balsamic vinegar.
- Roast at 190 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, turning the fillet half way through. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic, chilli and ginger.
- Add the vegetables and pineapple; saute for a few minutes until soft.
- Slice the fillet and serve with stir fried vegetables and sprouts.