If you need a quick and easy meat free meal, look no further. I am in love with roasted veggies the last couple of weeks and simply cannot get enough of them.
So when I decided to roast a few lovelies for a quick healthy lunch the other day, I spotted a packet of two minute noodles in the pantry that I bought ages ago in an attempt to feed my fussy three year old “wurmpies”. Yeah, like that would ever happen…
Although a lot of people are not too fond about two minute noodles, I found it to be absolutely yummy with my roasted soy and honey veggies. You can be the judge…
Serve your delicious Noodles with Roasted Soy Veggies hot garnished with some chopped spring onion – and turn an ordinary vegetarian meal into an exotic feast! Enjoy!
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion peeled and segmented
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato chopped
- 1/2 cup mange tout peas
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 packet two minute noodles
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the veggies up and roast it with a few splashes of olive oil and salt and pepper (use as much as you need for your dish), until soft and roasted. (Check the pan regularly.)
- In the meantime, prepare your noodles as per packet instructions.
- After roasting veggies, remove from oven and drizzle with soy sauce and honey. Mix through.
- Serve vegetables with noodles.