Boy oh boy, do I have something incredible to share with you all today. This recipe of Smoked Chicken Drumsticks with Honey and Mustard Sauce is a winner.
The guys over at Biltong@za sell these delicious smoked drumsticks, cleverly vacuum packed to seal in all the goodness – ready to bake, roast or braai.
Served with a mouthwatering honey and mustard sauce, Mmmmm…
Let me tell you, I am hooked on these Smoked Chicken Drumsticks. These drumsticks are a must have for the freezer
You don’t have to worry about the smoking process yourself (as if I would ever try it), and you can get a delectable, tasty dinner ready in no time. Be sure to visit your Biltong@za store and like their Facebook page for great specials! Enjoy!
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 8 smoked chicken drumsticks
- olive oil to roast
- 8 pinches sesame seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon mild mustard powder
- 4 tablespoons honey
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- fresh parsley to serve
- First off, in an oven safe baking dish, arrange the chicken drumsticks and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- For the honey and mustard sauce, combine the mayo, mustard, mustard powder, honey and lemon juice and mix.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce, and garnish with fresh parsley.