Egg, Noodles and Beef Bone Broth cannot be a more filling and comforting dinner idea. You will love this dish packed with nutritious and healthy ingredients. Clean eating can be as easy as 123. Best of all, this recipe is speedy with more time enjoying a glass of vino with the family.
Ingredients for Egg, Noodles and Beef Bone Broth
Soft boil eggs, flavoursome beef broth and gluten free noodles makes up the base of this dish. I was delighted with how it turned out. Best of all, this dish packs a punch with all the Asian inspired flavours.
The appetising and flavoursome broth is made with Farmer Angus’ Beef Bone Broth. The broth is made using Grass fed beef bones and an ancient recipe to create this concentrated health elixir.
In addition, I used fresh chilies, lemongrass, ginger and garlic with a few drops of soy sauce. Next served it with Superlite Noodles. Finally some fresh veggies, Taiwanese coriander and of course a soft boiled egg from Farmer Angus finishes the deal.
Can we get some slurp action here please….
Clean and Nutritious Eggs, Noodle and Beef Bone Broth
If you are a passionate foodie or just someone that wants to know more about where your food comes from, you should definitely read about Farmer Angus and his biodynamic farming operation here.
Since the launch of the new Jacksons Real Food Market in Johannesburg, I have been consumed by the philosophy of keeping our eating habits real. Nutritious and clean ingredients means buying sustainable and pesticide free products. It has made a world of difference to us. Look, I’m not saying I am going totally vegan – because I still love eating meat. However, I am looking at alternative options where I can learn about where my food comes from and how it makes for a better earth AND a better me.
Are you on the same path as me? Would you like to make better food choices? Let’s support our local farmers that is setting the bar for ethical, sustainable, pesticide free farming in South Africa so that we can all enjoy a happy, healthy life.
I hope everyone has had time to pop into the new Jacksons Real Food Market in Bryanston, Johannesburg. If you haven’t – what are you waiting for?
Farmer Angus’ Eggs and Beef Bone Broth available at Jacksons Real Food Market. Follow them on facebook, instagram and twitter.
This post was sponsored by Jacksons Real Food Market.
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||16 min|
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 stalks lemongrass finely chopped
- 4 cm fresh ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 green chili finely chopped
- 1 litre Farmer Angus Beef Bone Broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 320 gr superlite noodles angel hair
- 2 cups kale blanched
- 4 large carrots thinly sliced
- 2 large Farmer Angus Eggs soft boiled
- onion sprouts to serve
- Thaiwanese coriander to serve
- limes to serve
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the lemongrass, ginger, garlic and chili.
- Add the beef bone broth and simmer for 10 minutes, allowing it to reduce slightly.
- Add the soy sauce and remove from heat.
- To serve in individual bowls, add the broth to each bowl about 3/4 full.
- Prepare the superlite noodles per packet instruction, and divide in four. Add each portion of noodles to each bowl containing the broth.
- Now add the kale, carrots and sprouts. Carefully slice the soft boiled egg and add a half to each bowl.
- Serve with Taiwanese coriander and fresh limes. Season with salt and black pepper.