I am an absolute sucker for a great salad. This salad of white peach, bacon and parmesan puts the fresh back in fresh! When I go out for lunch with friends, I always end up with a salad. I always feel very nervous that the coffee shop or bistro chosen for the event, has little imagination listed on the ‘Salads’ side of the menu.
I love fresh, inventive and tasteful salads with delicious combinations and tastes. I guess it is the freshness of it all that makes this salad of white peach, bacon and parmesan such a great dish.
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
- 2 cups shredded ice burg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes finely sliced
- 125 gr bacon chopped
- 2 white peaches segmented
- 1 cup parmesan roughly sliced
- 1/2 spring onion chopped fine
- balsamic vinegar as dressing
- In a saucepan, grill bacon until crispy.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomato and peach on a salad plate.
- Add the bacon, spring onion and parmesan.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Share this Recipe