This is another one of those great family recipes. Sticky Chicken has been handed over from generation to generation. I am sure there are lots of versions, but I have never come across a sticky chicken recipe that has so little effort and time involved.
My mother in law used to cook sticky chicken for the kids for Sunday lunch, and they would eat their little fingers off. It’s one of those recipes my husband grew up with, and the first time I tasted it I knew that it would also become a family favorite for us!
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
- 6 chicken pieces
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup fruit chutney
- 1/4 cup oil
- salt and black pepper to season
- Arrange chicken pieces in oven safe dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise, tomato sauce, chutney and oil into a sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes, then and bake for another 10 minutes uncovered until brown and sticky.
Share this Recipe