Has everyone started 2015 with a bang? I sure did, and with a few goals set for the year, the biggest of them all getting fit and healthy, this recipe of Peach, Feta and Pecan Salad with Honey won’t disappoint!
Let me know if you spotted this recipe in the January issue of Hello Joburg Magazine – a great guide if you want to know what is happening in Jozi town, you know, entertainment wise…
I thought I will give you a head start with this amazing salad of Peach, Feta and Pecan nuts with Honey.
It is everything and more you could ask for on a plate. Sweet caramelized peaches with creamy feta cheese, crunchy pecan nuts and decadent honey on a bed of fresh watercress.
Salads don’t have to be boring you know, it is also kind of easy to master. Like the new year? Now make this year the best one yet!
Beauty on a plate…
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 dessert peaches cut into segments
- 2 cups fresh watercress
- 1 cup danish feta cheese
- handful chopped pecan nuts
- salt and black pepper to season
- honey to serve
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and gently fry the peaches until it starts to color and caramelize. Set aside.
- On a salad plate, arrange the fresh watercress, top with peaches, crumbled feta cheese, nuts and drizzle with honey. Season.