When you are fortunate enough to find you have left over lamb in the fridge, Roast Lamb Sandwiches should be the first thing you make. This happened sometime on a Monday, as this Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint Pesto was our Sunday lunch.
Nothing beats a good lamb sandwich.
This one is no exception, with delicious crispy mini french loafs, pickled cucumber, chilli and tomato jam and wholegrain mustard as condiments – you will soon find that you need to roast lamb more often…
It is easy, simple and totally comforting.
Sandwiches for dinner are effortless, cheap and very filling. No need to spend time in the kitchen cooking, and for summer, this is the way to go. Ok, maybe a little too much carbs, so save it for the weekend then!
|Prep Time||10 min|
- 3 small french baugettes
- 1 cup watercress
- tomato and chili jam to serve
- whole grain mustard to serve
- gherkins to serve
- 2 cups leftover lamb sliced fine
- salt and black pepper to season
- No IQ needed here, simply cut open the bread, spread with condiments of your choice, add watercress and lamb, season and serve.