Another weekend just flew by. Why can’t time stand still for a day or two? Back to bringing out the big guns, friends, Christmas is around the corner…
So, say YES to the beginning of new things and this amazing recipe of Roasted Vegetables with Creme Fraiche. Honestly, one of the simplest recipes to date that is as delicious as it is healthy.
Simply chop all your vegetables up, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Roast. Add chopped herbs and decadent crème fraiche.
Don’t you see? Emptying your fridge has never been this easy…
This recipe of Roasted Vegetables with Creme Fraiche is the perfect low carb lunch or it can be served as a side with your meat, also perfect as a side to a braai.
Have a rocking week everyone!
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 1 cup butternut chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato chopped
- 1 onion quartered
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1/2 cup assorted peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper to season
- fresh parsley and basil to serve
- 5 tablespoons creme fraiche to serve
- In an oven safe roasting tray, arrange the chopped vegetables, drizzle with olive oil, season and roast for about 40 minutes until soft.
- Serve with fresh herbs and crème fraiche.