When the sweet craving hits, it hits hard people! So only one thing remains and that is to give in and indulge a little. Look no further than these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smores, featuring the Bakers Wheatsworth biscuit. Drooling yet?
Bakers Top This
Have you seen the delicious Mushroom Paté and Roasted Tomato Snack Stack from a couple of weeks ago? Click here to check it out. I created a few snack recipes with the impressive range of snack biscuits from Bakers. Yes, it has been enjoyed on numerous occasions already!
Hopes to inspire you with this sweet and irresistible recipe is on the order of the day. Three simple toppings to create your best dessert and entertain the crowd…
Bakers Wheatsworth Biscuits with,
How to Make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smores
This Smores dessert is originally an American sweet treat, and typically a dessert that’s created around a campfire, this Smores recipe is super easy and absolutely drool-worthy. With only 4 ingredients, you should stop what you are doing right now and go and whip these up! ANY time is a good time to have these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smores.
Snack Inspiration Station
Are you inspired to get into the kitchen and start creating your sweet snack? I hope you are! All you need to do next is stock up on your favourite Bakers Biscuits and let me know how you liked these yummy Smores when you try it out! Follow them on Instagram @bakersbiscuits and on Facebook @BakersSA. Happy Smore-ing!
*Thank you to Bakers for sponsoring this post!
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||7 seconds each|
- 100 gr dark chocolate slab with 10 blocks of chocolate
- 10 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- 10 large white marshmallows
- 20 Bakers Wheatsworth Biscuits
- Place the Bakers Wheatsworth Biscuits face down on a wooden board.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on each biscuit.
- Top with one block of dark chocolate.
- Next, place a marshmallow on top of each spreaded biscuit.
- Microwave for 5 - 7 seconds.
- Finish your Smore with another Bakers Wheatsworth biscuit on top.
- Squish and enjoy!