I love winter. I know a lot of people hate the cold and this and that, but I love it.
Sure the cold can get to you, but what better to beat it off by wearing thick knitted jerseys and boots? Indulging in delicious stews, soups and easy warm meals? Cuddling with hubby on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate?
Yeah – think twice about this magical mysterious season.
I spend most of my wintery mornings in front of the computer, working or blogging or whatever, with our little blow heater on my feet and something warm to drink. The rest of the day I cook or bake in-between entertaining a toddler. By the time hubby gets home from work I would start dinner and this recipe of Penne with Spicy Chicken & Mushrooms are a quick, easy, warm and comforting.
And that is that.
This recipe of Penne with Spicy Chicken & Mushrooms is super easy and quick for a comforting meal. I love pasta a la anything – and the combination of spicy chicken with the buttery mushrooms is super delicious!
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
- 400 gr penne pasta cooked
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1 bird eye chili chopped
- 2 chicken breast fillets flattened and cut into pieces
- salt and pepper to season
- chicken spice to season
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- fresh parsley to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or saucepan and sauté the chopped chilli, add the seasoned chicken and brown until cooked.
- Remove chicken from pan; add butter and sauté mushrooms until cooked.
- When the penne is cooked, chuck it with the chicken into the wok and mix through.
- Serve with fresh parsley and a whole lot of lovin!
Love love love this recipe! So easy to make and so delicious too 10/10